eServices Business domain management system can help customers to manage centralized all owned domains. The solution allows customers to: Manage unlimited number of domains; Manage unlimited number of DNS records; Add: A, AAAA, ALIAS, CNAME, DKIM, DS, DMARC, HINFO, LOC, MX, NS, PTR, RP, SPF, SRV, TLSA, TXT DNS records; Changes made in DNS records take effect immediately; DNS records can be automatically are saved on multiple servers; Resell MY DOMAIN eService.
1.1. Minimum order and billing limitations
Minimum order is one subscription plan per one customer.
Optional: Custom subscription plans can be created upon customer request.
Service Provider Datacenters.
1.2. About Service
eServices Business provides powerful services within Clouds -> Hosting -> Domains Services management tool, which allows customer to centrally manage domains and their records in one place.
Hosting Services eliminates the risk of losing access and control over customer Domains – so that customer DNS data is always protected and accessible.
Customers purchased the domain at their preferred domain name registrar company. When the domain is activated, the customer should add following Name Servers: dns1.eservices.business, dns2.eservices.business and dns3.eservices.business. In the e-Hosting Service Domain management system https://mydomains.eservices.business:8080/login/, customers can enter the appropriate DNS records.
1.3. Application and Advantages for the Customers
- One subscription plan;
- Technical support;
- Easy to use and intuitive;
- Customers can choose which Domains to store and manage trough e-Hosting Services system;
- System is available 24/7;
- Support for following DNS records: A, AAAA, ALIAS, CNAME, DKIM, DS, DMARC, HINFO, LOC, MX, NS, PTR, RP, SPF, SRV, TLSA, TXT;
- Manage DNS-Zones;
- Migrate DNS records, Zone-File import;
- Manage DNS-Zone Templates;
- Manage Secondary DNS-Zones;
- Unlimited Domain control;
- Unlimited DNS record control;
- Compliance with legal requirements.
1.4. Technical Features
Add DNS Zone
Template: This refers to the templates that exist under DNS > DNS Wizard > Templates. These templates define what records will be created by default if customer use the DNS Wizard. Let's assume customer create a zone for the domain example.com - the Default template will create A records for example.com, www.example.com, and mail.example.com, two NS (nameserver) records, plus an MX (mail exchanger) record for example.com that points to mail.example.com
- Server: If more than one server is available, customer can select the server on which the DNS zone will be located.
- Client: Here you select the client that owns the new DNS zone.
- Domain: Fill in the domain for which customer want to create the zone, e.g. example.com - please note that customer don't need a dot at the end, i.e., example.com. would work as well, but example.com (without the trailing dot) is sufficient.
- IP Address: Fill in the IP address that example.com should point to - please note that www.example.com and mail.example.com will also point to that IP address (customer can change that later on under DNS > DNS > Zones).
- NS 1: Specify the hostname of the primary nameserver for the domain, e.g. dns1.eservices.business. Again, no trailing dot is needed. dns1.eservices.business must point to the server that customer selected in the Server field.
- NS 2: Specify the hostname of the secondary nameserver for the domain, e.g. dns2.eservices.business. Again, no trailing dot is needed.
- NS 3: Specify the hostname of the secondary nameserver for the domain, e.g. dns3.eservices.business. Again, no trailing dot is needed.
- Email: Specify the email address of the zone administrator, e.g. email@example.com.
(This feature is supported only if customer use the BIND name server. If customer use MyDNS, database replication will be used to transfer data to the secondary DNS server. Here customer can create secondary (slave) zones, i.e., zones for which another server is the primary (master) nameserver. A slave zone will then automatically be transferred from the master to the slave, so that both servers hold the same information about the zone. If the master fails, the slave can still answer DNS requests. To create a new slave zone, click on the Add new secondary DNS Zone button. This will lead customer to the Secondary DNS Zone form with the tab Secondary DNS Zone.
- Server: If more than one server is available, customer can select the server on which the secondary DNS zone will be located.
- Client: Here customer select the client that owns the new secondary DNS zone.
- DNS Zone: Fill in the domain for which customer want to create the secondary zone, e.g.example.com. - please note that you need a dot at the end.
- NS: Specify the IPv4 address of the primary nameserver for the domain, e.g. 22.214.171.124, or 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52.
- Allow zone transfers to these IPs (comma separated list): This field can contain one or more IP addresses separated by commas. These IP addresses will be allowed to connect to the server to transfer the zone. If no IP is specified, any server is allowed to connect. Usually, customer can leave this field empty because all slave DNS servers for this zone should contact the master DNS server for the zone, not another slave server.
- Active: This defines whether this secondary DNS zone is active or not.
1.5. Advantages for the Reseller
- Resellers can have access to almost all modules (except the system configuration) or only to a limited set of modules, depending on the permissions given by admin.
- Resellers can create clients.
- Depending on the limits set by admin, resellers can see a limited set of resources to their clients (web space, email accounts, etc.).
- Centralized management;
- Customer on-boarding by eServices Business Ltd.
- Support portal with technical documentation, first level support forum for customers, ticketing system;
- Subscription plans prices are ready for reseller benefits;
- License management by eServices Business;
- Infrastructure administrating, upgrading, updating, scaling by eServices Business.
2. Terms and Conditions
eServices Business Ltd. E-HOSTING SERVICES for Domain management are using ISPConfig product and obeys ISPConfig licensing policy https://www.ispconfig.org/privacy-policy/.
3. Downloadable materials (documentation, screenshots etc.)
4. Parameters for order creation (number of licenses, SKUs etc.)
Customer can choose one subscription plan:
5. Minimal period of order
Minimal period of order is one month.
6. Email to orders (create/modify/cancel)